Hornsea Sailing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Geoff L

Choices we make Empty Choices we make

Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:12 am
I just wanted to clarify my previous posting and will first explain that in using this forum I am talking to the membership not any individual but every body that has an interest in the club. That's what I understand to be a forum, a means to communicate and share your thoughts.
The questions I raised are the questions I am asking myself, only I can decide whether or not I will conform and take part or stay away from the mere and that is what I mean by the final decision is that of the individual.
Not many people have contributed to the forum up to date so I was hoping that my comments would prompt a reaction to help me gauge the level of interest in moving forward.
When I read the outcome from Saturdays committee meeting there were no surprises but I did ask my self " Will the pleasure balance out the confines of the proposals??".
I'm still undecided, so if you are reading this post it would be good know what you are thinking.

Geoff
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum